Full payment of the event rate you have selected must be paid in advance of the event day or you will be asked for payment on registration. If payment is not received, then you will not be granted entry to the conference.
We recognise that on occasions delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In this situation we ask that delegates notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Please send cancellation details to the event organiser by email.
- Please inform the event organiser if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. dietary, access etc.). Please supply their full contact details so that any advance paperwork can be supplied directly to the replacement.
- If you notify the organisers of your cancellation up to two weeks prior to the event, we will provide a full refund.
- If you notify the organisers of your cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event the full cost will be payable and only delegate substitution will be allowed.
- Where you have booked a place and do not attend without notifying the organisers of your cancellation the full fee will be payable.