The European Well Productivity Forum is a great opportunity for industry professionals to discuss the latest technologies, experiences and design principles in quality well construction, in informal surroundings
The Forum objective is to promote the highest level of well productivity (or injectivity). This is through the execution of optimised drilling, completion and production or injection operations to minimise impairment and achieve quality and fit-for-purpose wells to maximise the flow potential and recovery of hydrocarbons.
The period of low oil prices in recent years has resulted in the requirement for the industry to maximise well productivity whilst reducing the CAPEX and OPEX of development projects.
The challenging environment means that operators need to re-focus on drilling and completion technologies and techniques in order to prevent, diagnose and remediate impairment both in the formation and the well completion itself, in order to achieve the greatest productivity or injectivity.
The Forum will provide attendees with an in-depth discussion of key well productivity subjects. The agenda will include research-based and field-tested industry topics, delivering current and relevant technical knowledge, good practices and experience.
- Leave with a better understanding of how to create more productive wells
- Network with respected industry experts
- Discuss new technology and techniques in an informal setting
Niall Fleming, Equinor
Anne Mette Mathisen, Equinor
Paul Newberry, Ridge
Allan Twynam, Ridge
Linn Engan Fløysvik, Ridge
Michael Byrne, Lloyds Register
Katrina Dunbar, Dunbar Events
Drilling Session Leads
Dave Knox – BP
Alexandra Morrison – Halliburton
Completion Session Leads
Kirsty Houston – Schlumberger
Jamie Andrews – Equinor
Injection Session Leads
Vincent Droppert – Wintershall DEA
Annabel Green – Tendeka
Production Session Leads
What will the Forum deliver?
- Knowledge sharing – targeted presentations by key industry experts
- Topics relevant to drilling and completion operations for production and injection wells
- Discussion and debate through Q&A sessions
- Exclusive access to the Forum proceedings
- Access to the associated exhibition – sponsoring companies will showcase their product range and new technologies relevant to well productivity
Who will attend?
- Drilling and Completion Engineers
- Geologists and Geophysicists
- Reservoir Engineers
- Process and Production Engineers
- Research and Development Geoscientists and Chemists
- Service Company Engineers and Business Development Personnel
- Oil and Gas Company Managers
2019 Programme Download
We developed a stimulating and informative programme for the two day event. The session topics covered Drilling, Completion, Injection and Production.
Our keynote speakers were:
- Lill Harriet Brusdal, VP Petech Technology and Competence, Equinor
- Ole Johan Molvig, VP Reservoir Development, Aker BP
EWPF 2019 delighted to support Fontenehuset Stavanger from Forum proceeds