The European Well Productivity Forum is a great opportunity for industry professionals to discuss the latest technologies, experiences and design principles used in quality well construction
Communicate and collaborate to solve your well productivity challenges
Join us on 16-17 September 2020 for an even better event than the highly acclaimed 2019 Forum
Clarion Hotel Energy, Stavanger, Norway
Exhibition and Sponsorship
Raise your profile at EWPF 2020, become a sponsor or take an exhibition stand to promote your products and services.
What will the Forum deliver?
Topics relevant to well production operations
Knowledge sharing by key industry experts
Discussion and debate through Q&A sessions
Access to the associated exhibition
The North Sea Operators Well Productivity Network
The inspiration for holding this Forum came from the North Sea Operators Well Productivity Network, a collaboration of Operator representatives established in 2015 and specialising in reservoir drilling and completion fluids, formation damage and general well productivity
Who will attend?
- Drilling and Completion Engineers
- Geologists and Geophysicists
- Reservoir Engineers
- Process and Production Engineers
- Research and Development Geoscientists and Chemists
- Service Company Engineers and Business Development Personnel
- Oil and Gas Company Managers
2019 Programme Download
We developed a stimulating and informative programme for the two day event. The session topics covered Drilling, Completion, Injection and Production.
Our keynote speakers were:
- Lill Harriet Brusdal, VP Petech Technology and Competence, Equinor
- Ole Johan Molvig, VP Reservoir Development, Aker BP